Dear Friends and Family
Today marks two months in my job. Two whole months. And like the sands of time, these are the days of (my) our lives [Thanks Days of our Lives - and well spotted Ken!]
So - I have decided to launch the "Gigga Go To..." (GG2 for short!) campaign to mark my two month anniversary. Now - you are probably wondering, what on earth I am on about. My nickname is Gigga [pronounced Jigger like Tigger from Winnie the Pooh!] (for many people at least!). And the "go to" (G2) part...well - I have decided that so many of you have lived/worked/travelled in the Uk and surrounds that you should be determining what I see and do...now this is not a permanent plan (there is only so much a girl can do that others tell her to!), so the GG2 campaign runs until 1 November 2011.
So - what do you need to do...you need to email me...on the specially created email address for this purpose ... giggagina@gmail.com and tell me what you think I should see and do and places I should go in England/London... exhibitions, random places, shops, restaurants, hotels, etc. You have to tell me what I should do and why. Now let's keep it tidy (this is after all a 'family blog'...NOT!), but seriously - nothing illegal or underhanded will be undertaken!
Once a week I will post the suggestions for the following week and once I have done them, I will post photos into my blog and give an update....I know all of you know so many things you would recommend and alternatively so many things you WISH you had done when you were here and never got round to...think of the fun, the quirky, the normal, the different...anything really.
Get emailing people - no time to waste. I will post my first GG2 activity list in my blog on Friday this week and am hoping for some great suggestions! Now mind - don't get lazy and send me an email with 92 options of things...BORING! I want your top suggestion for the week. If needs be, use GOOGLE and if you think it looks good, tell me to do it (if you are on the other side of the world) or suggest it and I will do it with you if you are in London.
We have one life, one chance to do things, one opportunity to find the adventure in the mundane - and I want you to help me make my one life the very best it can be...are you willing to help me?
Fantastic idea, Ill get some ideas from friends....All the best!! Derryn
ReplyDelete