No man - you nincompoop - not me....my blog. This is post number 40! Phew - who would have thought it! I seriously did wonder if I would find the time and vooma to keep writing. But I have and I have! Sometimes they roll off the assembly line and other times. Other times they are like your kids wobbly tooth...teetering on the edge, a little dodgey and nope - there is no tooth fairy waiting to pay me for them!!!!
I have been overwhelmed by the support for my blog - people who I never EVER knew read it, appear to be doing so. This afternoon I went to a friend's little girl's 1st Bday party in Raynes Park. And there I heard the funniest story yet about my blog. Now this was a gathering of some of my most favourite Zimbo's and SAFA's in the universe. Think the Faulk's, the McNab's, the Dillon's, the Lee-Bell's. The list is endless. The kind of peeps who take you back. Immediately. To good old Zim. Anyways, Brig Bop then tells me a story of a certain someone who was reading my blog, 'The G Spot' and got caught by his sister-in-law who thought he was turning into a bit of a 'porn' star! I was crying with laughter in my head - how bloody funny! I knew my name of my blog was rude, but I NEVER thought of it as porn!!!!!! Although I guess it has some of the attributes of porn - it provides escapism, is a tad risque and does seem to veer toward the gutter quite regularly. I guess the proof will be in the pudding - if I ever end up in the gutter then the porn will really have hit the fan!!!!
I regulary take a look at the readership of my blog (you can check it out from the stats associated with your blog account). And fan my brow if I now have fans as far abroad as Myanhar (old Burma!). Wow. Who on earth in Myanhar reads my blog. But how COOL is that idea. Although I do have to wonder if it isn't just a computer trick and someone's location setting is faulty. That having been said, maybe the content of 'The G Spot' does qualify as porn in some distant locations!!!!!
So thank you to all of you have read and who continue to read. Who share in my delight to write and my even bigger delight for life. Thank you for laughing with me, for sharing the link to my blog (please keep doing it - pay it forward) and even more importantly for giving me feedback on it. I love writing it and it has become such a wonderful way to write a semi-diary type of capture of my life in London.
Stay happy darling hearts and may you always be as young as your soul is and not what your body depicts xxxx
I have been overwhelmed by the support for my blog - people who I never EVER knew read it, appear to be doing so. This afternoon I went to a friend's little girl's 1st Bday party in Raynes Park. And there I heard the funniest story yet about my blog. Now this was a gathering of some of my most favourite Zimbo's and SAFA's in the universe. Think the Faulk's, the McNab's, the Dillon's, the Lee-Bell's. The list is endless. The kind of peeps who take you back. Immediately. To good old Zim. Anyways, Brig Bop then tells me a story of a certain someone who was reading my blog, 'The G Spot' and got caught by his sister-in-law who thought he was turning into a bit of a 'porn' star! I was crying with laughter in my head - how bloody funny! I knew my name of my blog was rude, but I NEVER thought of it as porn!!!!!! Although I guess it has some of the attributes of porn - it provides escapism, is a tad risque and does seem to veer toward the gutter quite regularly. I guess the proof will be in the pudding - if I ever end up in the gutter then the porn will really have hit the fan!!!!
I regulary take a look at the readership of my blog (you can check it out from the stats associated with your blog account). And fan my brow if I now have fans as far abroad as Myanhar (old Burma!). Wow. Who on earth in Myanhar reads my blog. But how COOL is that idea. Although I do have to wonder if it isn't just a computer trick and someone's location setting is faulty. That having been said, maybe the content of 'The G Spot' does qualify as porn in some distant locations!!!!!
So thank you to all of you have read and who continue to read. Who share in my delight to write and my even bigger delight for life. Thank you for laughing with me, for sharing the link to my blog (please keep doing it - pay it forward) and even more importantly for giving me feedback on it. I love writing it and it has become such a wonderful way to write a semi-diary type of capture of my life in London.
Stay happy darling hearts and may you always be as young as your soul is and not what your body depicts xxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment