Today my friend Charlotte introduced me to Forty days of dating
So here is the challenge...make yourself a coffee, pour yourself a whisky...find a quiet spot...and read...digest as you see fit...but read all 40 days and start at day 1...don't cheat...mesmerising, intrusive, uncomfortable and all together lovely...
There are some people in my life who came to mind as I was reading it and who I know will embrace the messages it contains...and in no particular order I have a message for them too...
Agnes - the fonts and the quirks and the sincerity of the story are what you strive for...
Wena-Franc...so much of you is in this...
BP - I feel like you are the epitome of the girl in this story..heart on your sleeve, kindness in your heart, falling in and out of love but never going deeply enough to stick...
Gray my karate kid - this is you and me my friend...quirky, never in sync but always there to hold hands...
But me...I am this girl...in love with the idea of love...always running before I can walk...

No comments:
Post a Comment