Sunday, February 9, 2020

I am baaaaaaccccccck!

Two weeks in to my London life and I am back.  It feels familiar and comfortable and yet discombobulating as I still am not in a permanent home.  I have found a lovely place and I am excited to move in there - but alas, my shipping is somewhere stranded in India.  And today I got a call informing me that this is because of the Coronavirus in China.  Now I have heard it all!!

I am pleased to have my blogging voice back - I have much to say about the last 4 years and even more to say about being back in my soul home.  That will all have to wait - not enough time just yet to put pen to paper.  But when I do you will be mesmerised by how much has happened in my short time in the land of sand.  Until then - put the wine on ice and get yourself ready.  It will be worth the wait!!

In other breaking news, Storm Ciara has hit |London with a vengeance today.  I ventured out for 15 mins at lunchtime and immediately snuck back inside once I had gathered the milk and toilet rolls I went in search of!!  My BIL has been delayed back to SA and it seems there is much havoc happening across the land.  I am staying right where I am!!

This is short and sweet - I am doing life admin and realised a post was long overdue.  Look forward to being more 'in touch' in the future.

G xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment