Monday, July 25, 2011

Eish - it heppened ahgein!

I cannot believe it happened again. To me. This time - a bus stop.  Any guesses what I am talking about.  Yip - you guessed it - I got hit on. 

I left my house at around 6pm on a normal Sunday evening.  I was off to my massage in Lavender Hill (I have found a splendid Thai massage place in my hood for even cheaper than the prices at home!) I am walking, innocently, towards my local bus stop.  There is one person in front of me, ipod in his ears.  Harmless.  I continue walking about 10 metres behind him.  He looks around him and carries on walking.  I get to the bus stop and he has stopped there.  As I walk up, he removes the ipod from his ears and says hello.  I am on high alert.  I mean really - who can blame me after my Pepe experience! I say hello - after all, I do not want to end up with a knife between my ribs and my body parts placed in black bags in my poor neighbour's black wheelie bin.  He then says his name and asks me mine.  My internal alarm is going "run the f&*k away, run for your life, run!" - but this is London and it is daylight and I am standing in a highly public place (bus stop, Wandsworth road - need I say more!) Anyway - I fein interest in the bus stop routes (I was genuinely looking, but actually to see which of the 3 buses could carry me away the fastest from this nutter!)...and then the next biggest pick up line (Pepe's after all gets 10 out of 10 for originalty!)...HAVE YOU GOT A BB SO WE CAN CHAT LATER........you are kidding me mate.  Kidding me.  I say no and look away as fast as I can.  He then gets the hint, says goodbye and makes his way across the road and back towards were we had come from...he had come to that bus stop to talk to me - unbelievable.



Now some of you are wondering, mmm - why not chat to someone friendly.  Well let me tell you this.  My bus stop companion was called Bunmi.  He was from Nigeria.  I kid you NOT, Nigeria.  He could be the next 411 scammer - recruiting people to help his with his scheme!  I mean really, is the universe being cruel to me or what!

So - because I believe in the concept of INTENTION and putting it out there - I would like to meet someone called John or Peter or Brian.  My sights are not set high.  Preferably with the surname Smith.  And preferably not in a chippie or a bus stop!!!!!!!!!!!!  Possible? I hope so! 

Happy happy happy birthday to my much loved, darling sister.  Miss you and wish I was there to celebrate with you - big NIGERIAN love xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment