Friday, September 30, 2011

My sister....

Ode To My Sister (thank you Gaurav Mittal for writing this so eloquently)...I miss my sister so very very very much x




Dearest sweetest Sister,

Though these words of my

Shall surely fall shy

Of doing justice

To the love that I

Have for you,

But still, I shall try.



Where should I start?

It’s a task but hard.

Begin, perhaps, I should

By saying that I could

Not possibly tell you

How beautiful you are

On the outside,

And on the inside

Till the greatest depths

Of fathomable existence.



I thank you for your kindness

For your care, and concern,

And those few brief moments

When you have been stern -

These precious commodities

For which I shall yearn

When I am not here,

Far away somewhere

Outside the field of

Your loving gaze

At a place

Where these ears

Shall not hear

Your comforting voice.



When I am in the dark -

As I often am -

With nothing in sight

I need you there

As my guiding light;

I need you there

To wipe the tears

From my face

And keep at bay

All my fears

With your grace.



In the end I just pray

That you always be there

For me

As you always have been.

Especially

As I can't take care

Of me

By myself, on my own.

Without you

I shall feel alone

And empty.


You are always in my heart Chomps xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment