Ladies and Gentlemen - my name is Gina and I am an addict. An internet shopping addict. It has come upon me totally unnannounced and without the slightest concern for my bank account. Internet shopping has become the easiest thing I get to every day - yes, easier than even....taking the tube to work. The thrill of hearing the mouse go "cleek" is just too much for me. I am overcome.
Africa does not know it's ass from it's face when it says you can do internet shopping there - heck African online shopping is for complete sissies! London online shopping - now that is for the big boys. If you can't stand the heat (insert - if you don't have the money!) then best you stay out of the kitchen (insert stay off the internet!). You can buy anything and have it delivered to your door at a specific time and date. My first British online purchase ever - towels! Nope - nothing dirty - just towels! But the thrill of the choice and the fun of the "cleek" - be still my beating heart!
Anyways - tomorrow my new bedding and linen will be delivered to my current apartment (via online shopping). I will then pack up my wordly belongings and on Friday at 9am be fetched by the car booked online. I will be taking to my new home and deposited on the doorstep with said belongings. Sometime between 12 noon and 1pm my groceries will then be delivered by Sainsbury's and there will be food in my new fridge. I might just get used to all this. I wonder what's next - finding a husband online? :)
Toodles (insert sound of "cleek" here as I close the page!!!)
Africa does not know it's ass from it's face when it says you can do internet shopping there - heck African online shopping is for complete sissies! London online shopping - now that is for the big boys. If you can't stand the heat (insert - if you don't have the money!) then best you stay out of the kitchen (insert stay off the internet!). You can buy anything and have it delivered to your door at a specific time and date. My first British online purchase ever - towels! Nope - nothing dirty - just towels! But the thrill of the choice and the fun of the "cleek" - be still my beating heart!
Anyways - tomorrow my new bedding and linen will be delivered to my current apartment (via online shopping). I will then pack up my wordly belongings and on Friday at 9am be fetched by the car booked online. I will be taking to my new home and deposited on the doorstep with said belongings. Sometime between 12 noon and 1pm my groceries will then be delivered by Sainsbury's and there will be food in my new fridge. I might just get used to all this. I wonder what's next - finding a husband online? :)
Toodles (insert sound of "cleek" here as I close the page!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment